Experience Group Walks with BowDog
BowDog originally opened as a dog walking company servicing the entire city of Calgary in 2005. Our experienced walkers are caring for over 100 dogs every day in Calgary's parks!
Nothing satisfies a dog’s inherent need for migration with other dogs more than our group walks where our guests enjoy playing, exploring, working on basic obedience, and hiking. Our group walks are lead by one of our amazing Dog Walking Specialists through Calgary's off-leash parks. Using our dog walking services on a regular basis can help you ensure that you are raising a happy, healthy, and well-socialized dog for life!
Safe, Superior Dog Walking with BowDog Canine Specialists
The Benefits of Dog Walking
- Gives your dog exercise in a social environment, particularly great if they’re young and have high energy
- Builds confidence with other dogs and people
- Reduces the risk of digging, chewing and destroying your home and yard
- Avoids risk of injury at the local dog park
- Builds reliable recall and behavior at home and at the park
- Come home to a tired and happy dog